The tyre industry requires specific lubricants adapted to very high temperatures (for example HFDU hydraulic fluids). CONDAT has a large range of lubricants formulated for the needs of tyre production lines and has long experience with the leaders in this market.
For production of new tyres or retreads:
- Vulcanisation presses or curing presses: sectors, back segments, belt, moulds, lid centring, belt guide, lid seal, ears, shafts….
- Moulds for tyre vulcanisation workshops
- General greasing of tyre production machines
- very high temperatures
- long lasting
- safety for tyre vulcanisation machines and workshops
- resistance to load and high speeds for tyre production machines