CONDAT has a range of oils designed for the lubrication and cooling of gas and steam turbines: the ROTO range.
These oils can also be used for the lubrication of hydroelectric turbines and turbochargers.
Oils in the ROTO range are available in different viscosity grades.
- Excellent protection against corrosion
- Excellent water separation
- Extended resistance to thermal degradation due to air and temperature,
- Good resistance to foaming and air entrapment
- Extended lifetime for parts
- Reduction of maintenance and operation costs
- Protection of the equipment
CONDAT will assist you in the choice of the oil most suited to your needs in turbine lubrication. Do not hesitate to contact our Technical Assistance for more information.