Protection against corrosion of metallic parts is essential. The use of water-repellent oils allows water to be driven out of the metallic parts.
Water-repellent protection oils are recommended when the upstream process lubricants are water based, for example after use of soluble machining oils, or soluble metal-forming oils for the manufacture of tubes, bars and profiles.
The CONDAPROTECT range of water-repellent anti-corrosion oils is available in two forms:
- Neat oils
- Solvent-based vanishing oils
- Very good protection against corrosion between operations and in the long term
- Water-repellent, to drive out water
- Vanishing range with quick drying time
- Residual protection films can be fine or very fine
- Appearance of residual protection films can be oily or waxy
- Good chemical compatibility with the different process products
- HSE: Free from barium