A complete range of conventional greases based on mineral oil or speciality greases, specifically intended for agricultural activities.
CONDAT supports farmers with lubrication solutions adapted to all their issues: This includes supply of:
- multi-purpose greases to simplify maintenance operations
- specific greases to meet the needs of each type of farm
- semi-synthetic or synthetic greases to considerably reduce topping up and to reduce the time and cost of maintenance
- effective biodegradable greases to preserve the environment: particularly in the case of lost-oil greasing, of equipment that is liable to leakage, or more generally in sensitive zones
- food-industry greases, H1 approved, where there is a risk of incidental contact with foodstuffs
- Roller bearings, plain bearings, bearings
- Axles, Articulations
- Gimbals, ball joints
- Closed gear reducers, open gears
- Combine harvesters
- Harvesting machines, presses, bottling machines
- Verge cutters, circular spike harrows
Agricultural greases are not generally subject to high temperatures, but constraints of load, water wash-out or speed add to the diversity of the equipment to be lubricated.
- Water-resistant greases, lithium and even more lithium-calcium greases, are the most used in this sector of activity:
- KALITH or PREMIUM XM greases are particularly popular with customers for their high-end and multi-purpose performance. These products are available in many different formats: from the 400g cartridge to the 190kg barrel. PREMIUM XM is offered in a screw-in cartridge for ease of use.
- More traditional calcium-based greases = KALGREASE, allowing for work in humid environments but under moderate temperatures
- Specific greases:
|GLISSCOPE 529 G||Resistant to load (extreme pressure or EP performance) and exceptionally adherent for effective lubrication of sliding elements or open gears|
|CONDAT FORMULA or KALITH 00||Very high speeds and resistant to ejection for cutting, ploughing machinery|
|NUTRIGREASE||Formulated with H1 approved ingredients to satisfy the requirements of wine producers, some livestock farmers, etc...|
|BIO NATUR range||High-performance synthetic biodegradable greases for use in sensitive zones|
|Mechanical stability and water resistance||Reduced topping up, reduction in lubricant consumption => improves your productivity|
|Specific developments, adapted to customer requests||A product corresponding to the requirements of the activity = reliability and a correct price => reduction in your overall maintenance costs|
|Ultimate biodegradability, in accordance with regulatory requirements. Promotes production of renewable raw materials||Participates in protection of the environment and sustainable development => Eco-citizen approach|
CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants:
Condat provides Technical Assistance to advise you and guarantee optimum use of our lubricants.