CONDAT has a MAXITRACT 10W40 multigrade oil for lubricating the engines of public works equipment, agricultural machinery, forestry equipment, handling equipment, etc.
How to choose between monograde and multigrade oils
Monograde oils are defined according to their cold viscosity (for example SAE 10W) or their hot viscosity (SAE 40). There are special monograde oils for either hot or cold applications, but not both at the same time.
Conversely, multigrade or multi-purpose engine oils are designed to operate hot and cold, reducing the risk of error and aiding stock management.
MAXITRACT 10W40 CONDAT multigrade engine oil can be used to lubricate:
- mechanical transmissions with or without wet brakes
- hydrokinetic transmission converters
- hydraulic systems...
MAXITRACT 10W40 can be used in applications at low as well as high temperatures.
Thanks to its formulation and additives (extreme pressure, anti-foam and anti-wear additives in particular), the multi-purpose MAXITRACT engine oil allows:
- keep engines clean and fight against the formation of acid gases
- extend the lifetime of gears and mechanical transmissions
- resist mixing of oil and condensation water in hydraulics systems and allow for their optimal operation
- guarantee excellent resistance to shearing and oxidation for consistent performance in converters
The choice of an engine oil may seem trivial, but the wrong choice can have severe repercussions for the engines of your civil works or agricultural equipment...! To optimise your engine's performance and lifetime, and increase the service lifetime of your lubricant, CONDAT can assist you.
CONDAT has a team of competent technical engineers who can help you with the choice of the most suitable automotive lubricant, in its implementation (oil change, oil maintenance, conversion to biodegradable oil...) as well as in its daily use.
Our technical experts are available to advise you and guarantee optimal use of our multigrade engine oils.