CONDAT has oils to lubricate two-stroke engines, air- or water-cooled, at high rotation speeds. CONDAT two-stroke engine oils come with different technologies:
- synthetic: Moteur 2 Temps Synth
- biodegradable (OECD 301B): BIO NATUR 2 temps
These two-stroke engine oils can be used in engines for:
- rotary tillers
- two-wheelers (mopeds, scooters...)
The two-stroke engine oils are formulated to:
- avoid the formation of deposits on the exhaust ports, spark plugs and pistons, and thus keep the engines in a very clean state.
- ensure excellent lubrication
- avoid generating smoke or other emissions
- and thereby participate in protection of the environment
Two-stroke engine oils are perfectly miscible with the fuel; the mixture can be quickly identified thanks to the colour of the oil (red for the synthetic oil, blue/green for the biodegradable oil).
The choice of an engine oil may seem trivial, but the wrong choice can have severe repercussions for the two-stroke engine of your machinery! To optimise your engine's performance and lifetime, and increase the service lifetime of your lubricant, CONDAT can assist you.
CONDAT has a team of competent technical engineers who can help you with the choice of the most suitable automotive lubricant, in its implementation (oil change, oil maintenance, conversion to biodegradable oil...) as well as in its daily use.
Our technical experts are available to advise you and guarantee optimal use of our engine oils.